Business Setup in Dubai, Freezone
When it comes to setting up shop in Dubai, Freezones are the ideal location considering the advantages of establishing a venture in any of these areas. If you need expert assistance in setting up shop, you can always turn to Smart Zones UAE.
How Do You Benefit from our Professional Services?
We have experienced professionals who, through years of practice in the industry, have acquired in-depth knowledge and a familiarity with regards the process of setting up a company locally. Business set up gives business access to numerous corporate benefits, but partnering with Smart Zones UAE entitles even more advantages such as:
- 100 per cent ownership of the business
- Highly competitive prices for office rental
- No hidden fees or charges
- A cost-effective wage structure and access to numerous manpower resources
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Competitive price rates for handling services
- Opportunity for 40 years of tax-exempt operations with renewable 20-year contract
- Premium quality technological infrastructure
- Exceptionally low tariffs
- Single location for clearing applications
With our expertise, you will receive bespoke services specific to your company’s needs. From helping you complete the necessary paperwork to setup your company to applying for a corporate bank account, you can expect our professionals to be there for you, every step of the way. We can help you in acquiring Visa applications for your employees, and guide you through the process of applying for a Visa for talent sourced outside of the country. We can also provide other consultancy services related to business setup in Dubai. Freezone or not, we can help you build your company towards success. Let us put your company in prime position to expand; let us help your brand reach newer heights. Let us pave the way, so you can put all your energies into growing and developing your business.
If you want to know more about our services, do not hesitate to connect with one of our sales executives today. We can help you understand more about what we do and how we can help you succeed with your venture. You can also visit us at our office, and we can personally sit down with you and have a meeting about your business proposition.