Private Companies

  • Employees of private companies require applying for entry residence visa within 30 days of their entry in UAE to obtain new employment entry permits.
  •  An employment visa is valid for three years in case of a company registered in a free zone, two years in the case of a registered
  • onshore company.
  • All travel arrangements are made by the company owner for new employees, including the ‘okay to board’.

Family Residency Visas

Apply for an entry residence visa if family members are outside UAE. After 30 days of their arrival, apply for the residence stamp.
Monthly salary should not be less than AED 4,000 (or AED 3,000 plus accommodation).

If you wish to sponsor a residence visa for your parents, your monthly salary should be more than AED 20,000 (or AED 19,000 plus a two-bedroom accommodation).

Required documentation includes:

  • Application form.
  • Salary certificate or attested work contract (other employees).
  • Recent bank statement of three months for long-time residents. New residents may submit the most recent month but must have a bank letter confirming salary transfer.
  • Attested tenancy contract, Emirates ID card, and labour card.
  • Marriage certificate that has been attested by UAE authorities (for UAE marriages) or in your home country for spouse sponsorship.
  • Passports (original) and copies of both sponsor and family member(s).
  • Medical check-up report of spouse or children over 15-years of age from an authorised hospital or clinic.
  • Three passport photos per family member.


error: Content is protected !!