Crypto is the future. Cryptocurrency is one of the hottest topics on the internet nowadays. More and more people are investing in it, and some are even getting into trading cryptocurrency. However, before you can trade cryptocurrency or invest in it, you must first get your hands on a Crypto License in Dubai.
The process for getting your hands on this license is not easy at all. You need to be aware of the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) regulations and what they entail. If you are looking to get a cryptocurrency license, then we are here to help you out with this guide on how to get a Cryptocurrency License in Dubai.
What is Cryptocurrency License?
It doesn’t matter what type of business you do; you must require a license to do a lawful business in Dubai or any other emirates in UAE. To start a Crypto Business in Dubai, you must need a license with approval from three government sectors such as – the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED), Business Registration Licensing (BRL), and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
Many business setup firms can assist you in obtaining a crypto license in Dubai. Smart Zones® UAE is the leading Business Setup Company in Dubai that can provide affordable company formation and licensing services to help entrepreneurs and investors to build their businesses in Dubai.
Requirements for Getting a Crypto License in Dubai
To get a cryptocurrency license in Dubai, be ready with the following requirements:
- A commercial license from DMCC
- A copy of the valid passport of you & the partners (if any)
- A clean crypto wallet record with no deceitful transactions
- Record of resources to manage the business operation for 6 to 12 months
- Crypto assets should be approved by the UAE Financial free zone
Step-by-Step Guide to Follow to Get a Cryptocurrency License in Dubai
- Download the cryptocurrency license application form and complete it with all the required information.
- Submit the application form to the respective jurisdiction where you want to set up your business
- Complete the payment process by paying the processing fees to the authorities
- Once everything is done, the respective authority will process your application and provide you with the approval for the cryptocurrency license within a week.
The application checklist process may seem easy, but it’s a MYTH – Yes, without professional support and guidance, you may face delays or rejection in the application. That’s the reason – getting help from an experienced business consultant to set up a company in Dubai Mainland or Freezone is a must.
Why Choose Smart Zones® UAE, the best Business Setup Company in Dubai?
Knowing the emerging competition in setting up a Crypto Business in Dubai, Smart Zones UAE offers personalized packages to help you open your new business in Dubai. From preparing a business plan, selecting a zone, to applying for a crypto license, we are here to help you inaugurate your business in Dubai.
Connect with our Business Incubators to know more: firstname.lastname@example.org
+971 527797111 / +971 529604444